Sapphire Princess Officers

Sydney24

Hi, I am organising a Meet & Greet for the 27 November 2014 sailing out of Singapore. I would like to invite some of the officers but can't find details other than the Circle Host, Maitre d', Hotel GM and Cruise Director. Has anyone been on board recently and would have a Patter that would give me some of the other officers details including the Captain? I have tried asking Princess but didn't get a response. Thanks for any help you can give. Anne

Hi, I am organising a Meet & Greet for the 27 November 2014 sailing out of Singapore. I would like to invite some of the officers but can't find details other than the Circle Host, Maitre d', Hotel GM and Cruise Director. Has anyone been on board recently and would have a Patter that would give me some of the other officers details including the Captain? I have tried asking Princess but didn't get a response. Thanks for any help you can give. Anne

I'm on the Sapphire cruise leaving Singapore 29th December and the Captain will be Craig Street.

cheers

Stu

You are dealing with the wrong Princess contact. I've worked with Jenny Streeck twice and she has given me all the Officers Names from Grand and Sapphire. She also made arraignments with the ship to reserve the location and time for our Meet & Greet. I'm leaving tomorrow, and I just finished working with Joni Rudolph who handles Star Princess. She has supplied all Officers Names and has reserved the Skywalker Nightclub for our Meet & Greet on the first Sea Day and the 11th Sea Day for our Farewell & Hawaiian Novelty Gift Exchange. She emails me a copy of the message she sends to the ship's Onboard Services Dept., confirming the reservations with the dates, times and a request for Officers to attend. I still do a personalize invitations to all Officers, giving them to the Customer Service Rep.(Purser) the day I board Star Princess. I generally get about 6 to 8 Officers to attend. Good Luck.:)

Thanks for your response. I tried to email Jenny but the email bounced back! I am in Australia and the contact I have is a local one. The Meet and Greet has been organised through Princess for a while now and the only other thing I wanted to do was print personalised invitations. I have managed to get some information but will just take blank invitations with me and complete once on board. No time left to worry about it! Almost ready to leave. Thanks again to all who replied to my query. Anne

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

If all else fails the names will be in the Patter when you board. I have filled out the invites before the cruise and just added the names the day we board. I then drop them at the front desk. You want to get them to the front desk as quickly as you can. Sometimes they move slowly