Post Your Best Sunrise/Sunset Photo

burnsrod1

Azamara Journey June 2014 Norway

This shot is remarkable -- it looks like it was taken from the space shuttle rather that from a cruise ship! (I think that's because the shot is upside down! :eek:) Doesn't this look more like what you saw? :) Beautiful!

ry%3D400

• 1 month later...

Just arrived in Barbados for the first time. Will board this afternoon for a Jan. 25-Feb. 20, 2015, Amazon River-Caribbean combo back-to-back sailing over 26 days. Hope to get lots of fun sunset pictures, etc. Below is my first such beach/sunset example. Played with several manual exposures to get the "look" that I was seeking. Automatic or program does not work well with the wild/wide range of light sources hitting your camera lens.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Enjoyed a 14-day Celebrity Solstice, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 94,920 views for this posting.

As we walked to the nearby beach late yesterday afternoon during our first visit to Barbados, here was my beach sunset picture.:

JanBarbadosA2_zpsqxdjdjd6.jpg