Is Crown Royal considered a "Premium" drink?

Karaoke_Nadine

Curious which package will include Crown Royal.....Allegressimo classic or Allegressimo Premium?

Can anyone help. Curious which package to buy...the $35 one or the $60 one? Also, can a voucher be used for Crown Royal?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Karaoke_Nadine

Curious which package will include Crown Royal.....Allegressimo classic or Allegressimo Premium?

Can anyone help. Curious which package to buy...the $35 one or the $60 one? Also, can a voucher be used for Crown Royal?

Thanks in advance!

Well "Crown Royal" is another of those terms I have had to Google for a meaning. Do you know that MSC carry it? It wouldn't be very Italian but then I gather it is the Divina that you are referring to and everything is different on the Divina.

Isn't one blended whisky very much like another? There are brand name blended Scotch whiskies included in the basic Allegrissimo. Won't they do?

Edited by Skipper Tim

Like Tim, I had to google it. Haven't seen it on a MSC menu but then I've not sailed the Divina in the US.

It is usually the aged single malts that are classified as premium rather than blended ones.

I would not be surprised if they did not carry it though.

i

I don't know, but, i don't think you ever saw my post on your karaoke thread telling you they had karaoke 3 times on my Divina cruise. :D

Hi Maureen...no I didn't see your post regarding karaoke 3 nights. I read somewhere that it was only "one" night. I hope it's 3 nights. We will be sailing on the Divina April 4th.

The Crown Royal question is for my sister and her husband who will be sailing with us. They will be buying the drink package and we will NOT. I am aware that we will not be able to link our dinner tables together since we all won't be on the same package. Bill and I don't drink enough to buy a package. We are also traveling with my 30yr old disabled son which I assume I will have to get him a drink package too since he is in our cabin. Eh....no thank you!h

So I'm not aware of the different blends of whiskey he is willing to consume. I myself will drink Costco and Sam's Club plain wrap brands.

Thanks for the info.

i

Hi Maureen...no I didn't see your post regarding karaoke 3 nights. I read somewhere that it was only "one" night. I hope it's 3 nights. We will be sailing on the Divina April 4th.

The Crown Royal question is for my sister and her husband who will be sailing with us. They will be buying the drink package and we will NOT. I am aware that we will not be able to link our dinner tables together since we all won't be on the same package. Bill and I don't drink enough to buy a package. We are also traveling with my 30yr old disabled son which I assume I will have to get him a drink package too since he is in our cabin. Eh....no thank you!h

So I'm not aware of the different blends of whiskey he is willing to consume. I myself will drink Costco and Sam's Club plain wrap brands.

Thanks for the info.

It is MSC's stated policy but a myth that you cannot link your bookings and dine together if you are not on the same drinks package. As I usually say when people are trying to interpret MSC's rules, "Think Italian". Do what you want and deal with the consequences, if any (and they are highly unlikely), later.

Edited by Skipper Tim

I just looked at Gambees menus as I dont recall seeing it on the menu, but it is, the vouchers are excluded for it, but the premium drink package will be able to get it. Hope this helps!

Edited by skyking

I just looked at Gambees menus as I dont recall seeing it on the menu, but it is, the vouchers are excluded for it, but the premium drink package will be able to get it. Hope this helps!

Please could someone translate? What are the "Gambees"? There are too many "it"s for me to follow. And it doesn't help at all.

Edited by Skipper Tim

Please could someone translate? What are the "Gambees"? There are too many "it"s for me to follow. And it doesn't help at all.

Gambee is a person who writes very comprehensive reviews about all her cruises. I get the impression she's very well known on other cruise company forums and recently sailed on Divina so did one here, too. I followed for a while but I can't give those very long reviews the attention they require.

I will be looking for the "gambees" but if someone has a link to post here, that would be great. I love the responses and attention here. Everyone is sooo beneficial here. Thanks "Skipper Tim" for helping me think like an Italian. It would be nice to link the dinner tables together if we can. Should I link prior to sailing or when we get there???

I will be looking for the "gambees" but if someone has a link to post here, that would be great. I love the responses and attention here. Everyone is sooo beneficial here. Thanks "Skipper Tim" for helping me think like an Italian. It would be nice to link the dinner tables together if we can. Should I link prior to sailing or when we get there???

Onboard. Trying to do this before will only lead to disapointment and/or frustration.