classic/premium non alcoholic packages

catperson02

With the 123 go offer I have got classic drinks packages included. I have pretty much decided to upgrade my alcoholic one. My 2 daughters have both got classic non alcoholic packages. On previous cruises with a different cruise line they both discovered mocktails! Are these included on either package? There seems to be loads of information about the benefits of premium vs classic alcohol package on cruise critic but very little about the non alcoholic packages. It is very little extra to upgrade but is it worth it? My eldest daughter is a coffee fan and the younger LOVES hot chocolate. Many thanks

My wife and I are booking two balcony cabins which come with the standard Classic Package for each person. Can the kids downgrade theirs to Premium Non-Alcoholic Package since they can’t drink alcohol? and technically its a cheaper package.

Dont think so, we have two cabins, and they gave kids the classic non alcohol. Did they get diddled? Hadnt thought of this! Let me know if you have success!

With the 123 go offer I have got classic drinks packages included. I have pretty much decided to upgrade my alcoholic one. My 2 daughters have both got classic non alcoholic packages. On previous cruises with a different cruise line they both discovered mocktails! Are these included on either package? There seems to be loads of information about the benefits of premium vs classic alcohol package on cruise critic but very little about the non alcoholic packages. It is very little extra to upgrade but is it worth it? My eldest daughter is a coffee fan and the younger LOVES hot chocolate. Many thanks

No mocktails are not included as far as I know.:( Have a great cruise!:rolleyes:

Dont think so, we have two cabins, and they gave kids the classic non alcohol. Did they get diddled? Hadnt thought of this! Let me know if you have success!

Will do. I called Celebrity and they said the kids will get the classic package. I will see what happens on the ship and report back.

I've read on a previous thread that some people have been allowed to convert from the Classic Alcohol Package to the Premium Non-alcohol Package once onboard. It's a cheaper package, so I'm not sure why they wouldn't allow it. I know a few non-drinkers in our group plan on trying this next month.

I've read on a previous thread that some people have been allowed to convert from the Classic Alcohol Package to the Premium Non-alcohol Package once onboard. It's a cheaper package, so I'm not sure why they wouldn't allow it. I know a few non-drinkers in our group plan on trying this next month.

Unless I have misunderstood, the people in this post are asking about changing their children's classic non alcohol package to a premium non alcohol package which is more expensive. They are not switching classic alcohol packages to non alcohol ones.

Unless I have misunderstood, the people in this post are asking about changing their children's classic non alcohol package to a premium non alcohol package which is more expensive. They are not switching classic alcohol packages to non alcohol ones.

I was responding to the Ace's post asking that question. Some posts have been a little ambiguous whether "classic" means alcohol or no alcohol.

• 4 weeks later...

It's really not fair from a price perspective that Celebrity gives minors the classic non alcoholic package with 123 Go instead of the premium non alcoholic . We booked an adjoining room for my 2 kids so they paid they same price I did. The Classic alcoholic lists for $49/day, the classic non alcoholic $16/day, and premium non alcoholic lists for $20/day. The Classic non alcoholic doesn't include virgin frozen drinks or smoothies which the classic alcoholic does. Seems that a reasonable offer for minors that pay the same price as an adult would be the premium non alcoholic.

Edited by CaneCruiser