Ship leaving on time?

cruise cutie7519

We have been watching the Pride leave from Tampa like we always do on the weekends, we leave Sunday on the Pride and keep seeing for the last 2 weeks its been leaving at 9:30pm. Is this the new normal leaving time for the pride or has the pride been having issues with it leaving port at 4pm?

We don't care what time it leaves, but me and my dad are now really starting to wonder.

The Legend and the Paradise usually left much earlier . The Pride doesnt seem as organized so that ship has been running a little behind . This past Sunday there was a ship that was having issues near the bridge so that caused a few ships to run late includng the Holland America Cruise Ship.

So would that would mean we could possibly get our luggage late then?

Well, if that is the case I'm bringing all my important stuff not being packed in the suitcase in my carry-on bags.

Always put your important stuff in the carry-on. Especially if you NEED something since the shops on-board won't be open either until we're out to sea! Tylenol, meds, toothbrush, bathing suit (hot tub, pool), clothing change if you're coming from the airport....

FOUR DAYS!!

Edited by fridaythe13th

Always put your important stuff in the carry-on. Especially if you NEED something since the shops on-board won't be open either until we're out to sea! Tylenol, meds, toothbrush, bathing suit (hot tub, pool), clothing change if you're coming from the airport....

FOUR DAYS!!

Great advice. We are on the same cruise with you. See ya Sunday!!!!

FOUR DAYS!!

My mom carries the meds and passports and all of that stuff anyway. I only carry my stuff. Which is not as important as meds, etc. I only carry gum and mints, soda, hand-held game, blanket. (My parents only carry the tooth-brushes, brushes/combs, etc)

My daughter works on the pride she said they have not been fully loaded with supplies by the time they are suppose to leave and they get pushed to leave last if they miss there time slot so they leave bout 9pm lately by the way if you see Nicole (she is part of entertainment staff) tell her we all miss her terrible. Thanks John

If flying, it's a good idea to cram extra clothes in your carry on. We just got back from a 12 day cruise where a couple we met never did get their luggage. :)

After seeing what they went through, we'll be carrying on more than we use to.

Sometime, if they can, ships will hold for missing passengers. This is especially true if there are wide spread weather delays, or even one flight that has a bunch of ships passengers aboard.

My daughter works on the pride she said they have not been fully loaded with supplies by the time they are suppose to leave and they get pushed to leave last if they miss there time slot so they leave bout 9pm lately by the way if you see Nicole (she is part of entertainment staff) tell her we all miss her terrible. Thanks John

I have not been on this cruise or met your daughter but have met lots of performers/entertainment staff and as a whole have met a lot of great kids, livin the life, with friends at sea. What a great experience for your daughter.

On one NCL cruise I sat next to one of the performers in Tepanyaki. Her parents cruised to see her perform and spend time with her. It was very touching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk