I sail in the morning and cannot believe I did this....

vuz98

I printed out my luggage tags a few days ago, and have my printed reservation confirmation email but did not print out my set sail pass. Of course this option is no longer available to me on the the website and RCCL offices are closed. Anyone have any ideas what I will need to do when I get to the pier tomorrow? I have never done this, feeling very frustrated

Edited by vuz98

No worries! Print out your cruise confirmation with the price details, room details, etc.

Explain to the security you lost your set sail pass, provide them with the booking confirmation, and you will be fine.

At check in, you will probably just have to repeat the online check in process. No big deal. Just be patient and you will be onboard drink in hand soon!

Have a wonderful cruise tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yep...not a big deal at all...and I can just about bet there will be other's checking in who don't have set sail pass's either....my folks don't have a computer and would have no clue about their online check in if I didn't do it for them...No Worries...have a great cruise!

Yep...not a big deal at all...and I can just about bet there will be other's checking in who don't have set sail pass's either....my folks don't have a computer and would have no clue about their online check in if I didn't do it for them...No Worries...have a great cruise!

Thanks, I Know you are right, I am too anal about some things, need my cruise critic peeps to bring me back to earth, uh, I mean sailing, :)

Edited by vuz98

Not sure what you're sailing but looking at your history looks like it could be the enchantment. If so we booked the monarch once less than 24 hours before hand and was no issues at the port. We did arrive around 1030 and they had to call a supervisor or lookup us on a computer before we could enter but again wasn't any issues (I think it happens often at this port with low last minute sales they have, shh don't tell AG they still offer these😉). As mentioned in the terminal we had to fill out a form that is basically the on line check in. They had the forms at a table before we went to check in. We did those took about an extra 2 minutes then checked in as normal. I agree bring a copy of your invoice as the res # helps. We thought it was going to be a hassle but was no problem.

Have a great cruise.

Not sure what you're sailing but looking at your history looks like it could be the enchantment. If so we booked the monarch once less than 24 hours before hand and was no issues at the port. We did arrive around 1030 and they had to call a supervisor or lookup us on a computer before we could enter but again wasn't any issues (I think it happens often at this port with low last minute sales they have, shh don't tell AG they still offer these😉). As mentioned in the terminal we had to fill out a form that is basically the on line check in. They had the forms at a table before we went to check in. We did those took about an extra 2 minutes then checked in as normal. I agree bring a copy of your invoice as the res # helps. We thought it was going to be a hassle but was no problem.

Have a great cruise.

Yes, it is the Enchantment, we are fortunate enough to live 15 mins from the pier, and take advantage of these last minute sales. :). Thank you for your input, it is appreciated.

Thank you all, I will stop stressing, relax and enjoy :D

Actually if you read the fine print it states that if you make extra work for the check in crew you must row the ship to the first port. They usually have enough people to even out both sides. The Captain will be really delighted since he'll get a bonus for conserving fuel. :D :)

Actually if you read the fine print it states that if you make extra work for the check in crew you must row the ship to the first port. They usually have enough people to even out both sides. The Captain will be really delighted since he'll get a bonus for conserving fuel. :D :)

ROTFLMAO!! I just love cruise critic folk :D

actually if you read the fine print it states that if you make extra work for the check in crew you must row the ship to the first port. They usually have enough people to even out both sides. The captain will be really delighted since he'll get a bonus for conserving fuel. :d :)

Love it !!!:d:d:d

Edited by cruisingcanadian