FABULOUS ! Great price on Allure April 2015 Transatlantic

Wow !!!!!

Just booked this for $649 per person with $100 OBC per stateroom.

The one way flight is only $340 each including taxes / luggage / meals from Mancheser to Orlando (then a drive down to FLL) with Thomas Cook Airways.

$989 per person ! Bargain !

Yippee - I'm excited :) :) :)

Just checked the Thomas cook flights on their website and I get the price to be £338.50 per person on the 16th April.

Did you mean £'s not dollars or is there another site where the flights are $340?

It is very likely the price quoted is from ChoiceAir - RCI's flight consolidator. While not the best for most flights, it is definitely the way to go for one way flights over the pond. Changing the day of the flight can have a dramatic effect on pricing.

The current pricing is very unusual - regular cabin rates (L,M,N) are lower thean the Z GTY rate.

$500 Z rates (typical after final payment) on a TA is not unusual.

Edited by Biker19

Just checked the Thomas cook flights on their website and I get the price to be £338.50 per person on the 16th April.

Did you mean £'s not dollars or is there another site where the flights are $340?

It was Thomas Cook direct - I know when seats at a certain price bracket sell the price increases. Maybe this is what has happened ????

PS - I just checked this cruise and its still $649 pp booking with the U.S. but is a STAGGERING £925 pp ($1490 approx on RCI's UK website)

It is very likely the price quoted is from ChoiceAir - RCI's flight consolidator. While not the best for most flights, it is definitely the way to go for one way flights over the pond. Changing the day of the flight can have a dramatic effect on pricing.

The current pricing is very unusual - regular cabin rates (L,M,N) are lower thean the Z GTY rate.

$500 Z rates (typical after final payment) on a TA is not unusual.

Virgin Atlantic flights are only just over £300 pp with Choice Air !

Edited by delirious9876