Shore Excursioneer & Splash Wave tours one is same?

reno3

Does anyone know if these two are one in the same? The website for Shore Excursioneer shows a boat that says Splash Wave Tours on the side??

Looking to book the shark and ray excursion by boat. Trip Advisory has some recent good reviews on Splash Wave and not so good reviews for Shore Excursioneer.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. I had this trip booked with Belize Exotic Adventure and they did not get enough people to book so they canceled. My backup plan is to book with Carnival.

We used Shore Excursioneer for one of our Belize excursions as well and of course they sub-contract. We went river tubing with Vitalio and they spoke highly of shore excursioneers.

We booked with them several excursions in different port and prices were much better than their competition, plus you get the ship guarantee, which is a big thing for us.

Haven't found them on tripadvisor, probably because they are an agency and those do not get listed (I'm a home travel agent and know that)...we will book with them again, they are a serious company and customer service surprised be (greeting to Lidia, I gave her a hard time;)

• 4 weeks later...
reno i did some extensive research this morning on shore excursioneer as well as shore excursion group. not to put too fine a point on it, my search continues after reading dozens of reviews.

Thank you, I just posted my review of my excursion with Shore Excursioneer (Splash Wave Tour).

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2118759