Norwegian Epic - January 18 2015 sailing

39Again

Hi there,

I just booked a studio cabin on the Epic for the Jan 18, 2015 sailing. I have never been on NCL before. Can anyone give me any pointers I might need to know about free style cruising?

I have done Carnival, Celebrity and Princess before, but never NCL.

Also, I am interested in meeting others who are going to be on this sailing as well. So please do feel free to drop me a line and say Hi.

Getting excited about this trip!!!

Hi there,

I just booked a studio cabin on the Epic for the Jan 18, 2015 sailing. I have never been on NCL before. Can anyone give me any pointers I might need to know about free style cruising?

Also, I am interested in meeting others who are going to be on this sailing as well. So please do feel free to drop me a line and say Hi.

Welcome. First thing to do is go to this link on the Roll Call forum and find your ship/sailing.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=110

That is where you can meet folks who are on the ship with you and most likely already have some activities planned.

Next, read through this forum and the review section of Cruise Critic. Lots of great information already available that folks don't have to repeat. If you have any specific questions people are great about answering them.

I've been in the Epic Studios before and they are tons of fun with opportunities to meet other solo travelers each evening at a get-together.

NCL also has a good Frequently Asked Questions section on their website.

Enjoy.

Hi there,

Hello! Definitely be sure to join the roll call! I'm also on this cruise in a studio... and this will be my first NCL cruise as well! I'm getting excited!