Aft Balcony question on the Diamond/Sapphire

TorontoTL

Can anyone who has been in the Dolphin deck aft balcony cabins, not the suites but the BB category cabins, on either of the Sapphire or the Diamond, tell me about the cabins and balconies? What are they like, especially in terms of spaciousness, noise and balcony size. If anyone has pictures of the cabin and balcony I would appreciate seeing them.

We were in an aft balcony on the Diamond last year, Emerald deck, not Dolphin, but the cabin should be identical and the balcony similar. The balcony was huge, covered and protected from the wind. The view was awesome. We just about lived out there! Enjoy your aft balcony. They are hard to get! :)

Hmmmm, someone here must have been in one of these balcony cabins. Or the similar cabin on the Diamond. They are Dolphin 740 and Dolphin 741.

I was in the aft-facing BB on Caribe, toward starboard. GREAT cabin. Huge balcony... they said there was an obstruction, but it was because part of the balcony extends past the structure of the ship I think. Didn't even NOTICE an obstruction. Can't speak for Dolphin, but the aft BB's are now my favorites. Jump on it.

Thanks fellow CCer's, that makes me feel much better about my choice on the Sapphire. Two people I know work in the entertainment dept at Princess and they tell me that my next two cruises are on two of their favourite ships, so I guess we have alot to look forward to.

was recently on the sapphire in a ba on the caribe deck. could look down on the dolphin balcanys. they were 1/2 the size as the caribe ones, which is still fine but depends if you want to entertain on them. fine for a few people. cabins are mainly the same everywhere in similar catagories - enough room with silly showers. ships are big, beautiful and clean and new feeling.

Seattlecruise, thanks so much for the link to those pictures. That was extremely nice of you to find them and post that for me. This Princess board is great. people are so nice here. That cabin looks great, that balcony is much larger than even the Caribe deck balconies are, I think I'll enjoy it quite a bit.

Archived