what deck or area is the smoking area

rdr525

While I'm delighted about having a nice covered area to smoke when it's chilly and windy, those are really the most innefficient loungerws for the purpose. Hopefully they'll be changed to something more reasonable by the time we get on the Quantum.

I have been thinking that since the first time I saw a photo of this area.

While on our last cruise (Celebrity Infinity) there was a smoking area by the pool that had about 6 group seatings of 4 chairs each. It held at least 24 people. LOTS of time this area was full and the ship held less than half the amount of passengers Quantum does.

This area on the Quantum does not look set up well for conversations between 2 or more people who aren't a couple; or that it will hold many people.

No flamers please; I don't smoke but hubby like cigars and sometimes I like to accompany him and have a beverage. On the Infinity and again on the Quantum we are traveling with another couple and sometimes the 4 of us would like to chat while the men smoke. Those loungers may be fine by the pool but definitely look inefficient in the smoking area. Maybe once they start having burn holes in them they will change them to regular comfortable chairs.

Edited by mjwcruising

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
This is an area near the VIA' date=' near Vintages, which is going towards Two70

[img']https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8406/15187351594_7b93175258_c.jpg[/img]

15621490399_721c379c4b_c.jpg

They should have enclosed the area completely and installed an exhaust fan. It is too cold in the winter months to have a cigar out there. The weather conditions would impact your cigar experience as well. They didn't think this one through.