1st timer ?s

KYCRSER

just booked nov. 25th on majesty of the seas for 3 nights. I have a few questions. How are the seas in November? What is the best thing to use to carry money when going on water excursions? Booked Cat N deck 2, any comments on these cabins? Any suggestions would be very helpful.:)

As for carrying money on water excursions - I bought a waterproof bag at one of those outdoor adventure stores (for like kayaking and stuff). They sell them in all different sizes and they really do work. I take it on all my vacations.

KYCRSER-

Congrats on booking your first cruise! We've sailed in September and November. Our September sailing (Bahamas) was fine...our November sailing (Eastern Car.) ended up trying to go around a late season hurricane. Trip was still fantastic-no missed ports, etc-the water was a bit rough for about 2 days. You never can tell-just go prepared in the event you hit rough water (and for some excursions, etc. that you might be on a boat/tender you might want meds for that if you're prone to be seasick).

As for the water excursions, I just went to Dick's Sporting Goods (you can go on-line) and purchased something called an "Alligator" wallet made by DryPack. I purchased the smallest they had available in the store-it's just the right size for our shippass card, credit card, money. It came w/a string-I plan on just wearing whenever we go off the ship-under clothing, etc. Cost was $7.??

Have a fantastic trip!

Archived