Cave tubing and armpits

Hazelroo

I have seen some reviews saying that the tubes now connect together, so you no longer need to have someone's feet in your armpits and your feet in someone else's armpits (bleh! This is the main reason I have never tried the river tubing).

Is it all companies or just certain ones that have these new tubes? I am going on Carnival so wonder about their excursions and other main companies.:D

.bz doesn't do the armpit method. Not sure about the others, or the cruiseline excursions.

Thanks! Just sent an e-mail to .bz this morning to make reservations! They had great reviews and some friends have used them and loved them. :D

.bz is a wonderful company. We have used them twice. I have 2 reviews with pictures in my signature line if you are interested.

As for the tenders...they (.bz) will tell you to get off of the ship as soon as you can, but they will wait for you outside the gates. They normally have a few buses waiting, so when one fills with the "early birds", they leave and the other waits on those that were unable to get off first. Don't worry, they get you back in plenty of time...usually a few hours. :)