Specialty Dining

My fiancé and I are getting married this spring on the Liberty of the Seas. We want to do something special for our 17 guests. (19 total including myself and fiance). We want to rent out a specialty restaurant. Has anyone ever done this? RCCL.com stated the max. # for parties was 10... Clearly we won't be able to just reserve a few tables... so I'm looking for suggestions...Thanks :)

As Liberty has only Chops and Portofino, I think they share a manager.

If you are booked through the group department at RCI or as a wedding party, I think you have access to a shore-side group department that can help you to make plans for a group at the specialty restaurants.

While they will not have a table that seats a group that large, they will be able to seat you at the section at the far end of the venue I believe and it is somewhat separate from the rest of Chops.

I had a special request issue on Liberty before and have the email to the Chops manager. I am not sure how much they can help you prior to the cruise being sent to the ships control just 3 days prior to sailing though.

LB_AssistantRestaurantManagerChopsGrille@rccl.com