Candle Alternatives?

Leo Jay

Given that candles are a safety hazard, can anyone suggest a good, tasteful electrical alternative for romantic lighting, should one opt for room service one evening? ;)

:(

You could always live on the wild side and torch yourself:p

Could produce a new and different kind of thrill:D

Well, maybe when I get a few thousand posts under my belt and have nothing better to do with my time, I too can enjoy feeling smug about my superior knowledge of every conceivable facet of cruiselife, and I can lord it over others to stroke my ego. But I'll be sure to add a passive-agressive smiley after each snarky post so I have an easy out in case I get called on it.

Well, maybe when I get a few thousand posts under my belt and have nothing better to do with my time, I too can enjoy feeling smug about my superior knowledge of every conceivable facet of cruiselife, and I can lord it over others to stroke my ego. But I'll be sure to add a passive-agressive smiley after each snarky post so I have an easy out in case I get called on it.

rut roh

if you want to play here, you really need to learn to relax a bit....we mean no harm.

It's all good :D

Does this mean you will not take my expert advice?:eek:

If you are with the right person, cheese, crackers, cookies and wine can turn into a VERY romantic dinner. Go for it Leo Jay... I actually love the idea of a romantic environment whether it is dinner or room service snacks.

But you forgot to put the passive-aggressive smiley on your previous snarky post. :rolleyes:

Cotton was just being her usual entertaining self. It was sort of an inside joke, if you will. Funny to those that knew exactly what she was referring to and "irrelevant" to those that didn't know (or remember).

Cotton doesn't have a smug bone in her body. :)

I agree with all of the alterative ways of lighting your room, each if them are very safe and can produce an assortment of colors but I think you can't go wrong with Mother Nature. Hopefully your in a window or balcony room... just open up the shades and let the moon light provide the soft glow that you want. ;)

Archived