All Neptune suites on Ryndam for June/August 2015 already sold out?

meaclasact2

Just as a point of interest, I was looking at the Ryndam's schedule for June, July and August 2015 - with few exceptions all of the Neptune suites are noted as being sold out on the HAL site.

The first few cruises in June and the final one in August are showing the Neptune suites as being available. However from mid June through the August 15th sailing the are all showing on the HAL site as being sold out.

I'm new to HAL - is this a standard procedure for them (perhaps holding them for others) or could all of the suites be sold out already?

Thank you.

It is possible TA's are holding some that, if not sold, will be released back to HAL but it is not out of the question the Neptune could all be booked. There are not that many of them on the "S" class ships and people do tend to book them early.

Watch carefully around final payment time and see if any free up.

Good luck. Hope you get one. They are terrific, IMO.

Edited by sail7seas

I have been noticing the "Sold Out" Neptune Suites on the larger ships as well. Specifically, I have been checking in on cabin options for cruises on the Noordam and NA and they are marked as such and then later become available again. I think they used to use "Call for Price & Availability" when assessing inventory/making assignments/upsells etc. IMO, it seems they are just blocking off cabins as "Sold Out" when that is not always the case.

However......this seems much more believable on the larger ships. As for the "S Class" ships, maybe they are actually selling out. All the loyal Ryndam lovers might be making their own farewell voyage with her this summer?

Either way, good luck and I hope you can enjoy the SWEET life on the Ryndam next summer!

On peak demand cruises Neptune suites typically sell out early as do the much less expensive inside cabins. But, and this is a big but, cancellations do occur. The suggestion to call your TA is the best one. I never cease to be amazed at the things our TA has accomplished.

Just did a mock booking on an independant Cruise site and several sailings showed Neptune availability during that period. :confused:

I just noticed your countdown......

What a fabulous cruise you have upcoming very soon. Travel safely and have a great time. :)

Fair Winds and a Following Sea........

I just noticed your countdown......

What a fabulous cruise you have upcoming very soon. Travel safely and have a great time. :)

Fair Winds and a Following Sea........

Thank you for your kind words :) Mom and I fly out tomorrow from LAX. It's a bucket list thing for her (ok, me too :D ) We are so happy to have made it work.