Dream Class Muster Drill

gosaints2006

I was in 2294, close to your room, but on the other side of the ship. We were in the midship dining room, which was so awesome. I love how the Dream class ships do it. Other ships line you up outside, which is so useless and a waste of time. You can't see anything unless you are in the front row out of 5 or 6 rows of people. The Dream class having it indoors is so much better. You can actually see what the workers are doing with the lifejackets, and it's so much easier to pay attention to what's being said when you aren't having to struggle to get oxygen.

If sailaway is at 4:00, which is typical, muster drill will be around 3:30 or so. No need to try to be the last ones there, like you want to do when they line you up outside.

I was in 2294, close to your room, but on the other side of the ship. We were in the midship dining room, which was so awesome. I love how the Dream class ships do it. Other ships line you up outside, which is so useless and a waste of time. You can't see anything unless you are in the front row out of 5 or 6 rows of people. The Dream class having it indoors is so much better. You can actually see what the workers are doing with the lifejackets, and it's so much easier to pay attention to what's being said when you aren't having to struggle to get oxygen.

If sailaway is at 4:00, which is typical, muster drill will be around 3:30 or so. No need to try to be the last ones there, like you want to do when they line you up outside.

That's what I was wondering.....if I had to kill a few minutes before standing outside. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Dream: Ours was in the aft dining room, staying aft. Second cruise mid ship we were in the middle dining room. On the Liberty we had it on the deck by the life boats. It's was HORRIBLE! They need to rethink the process.

We sailed on both ships and musters were in the same place and you are correct, it was horrible on the Liberty. We had this one passenger who was already drunk and he kept talking and getting out of line and made it last about 15 minutes longer than normal.

Hopefully for you, you won't be in the main theater like we were. Our cabin was on the Panoram Deck. Everybody talked all the way through it and you couldn't hear a thing the crew was saying. We were really surprised that the crew didn't try to keep the crowd quiet.