talk about cheap!!

ritarussell

We flew Southwest to NO in June for our cruise. The night before your plane leaves - 12:01 am to be exact you can access Southwest's website and print off your boarding pass. I did this and we got A assignments. No problems whatsoever except staying awake to log on to the site. On the way home we weren't able to get boarding passes on the boat the night before but we arrived at the airport about 2 1/2 hrs prior to leaving and all 6 of us got A assignments. It was really very easy.

We booked Delta from Atlanta to Miami 2 weeks ago for $138pp I thought I got a great price, and the perfect flight times, going and coming. I had also been watching the prices for awhile, had a price in mind and when it droppped below my price..I grabbed it! Now all I gotta do is wait wait wait.......

When we sail out of NOLA or Galveston, we have always driven, but with gas prices what they are now, it is almost cheaper to fly. Think that's what we'll do for our Christmas cruise. Too late, though, for our next cruise coming up in 3 days. Yippee!

Archived