Robes with Visa points???

dcedar

Has anyone ordered the robes with points from the visa card? It just says plush robes valued at $100 for 2. The only robes I saw were the luxury ones for $79 each. I would like to know if they are worth ordering or not.

The description states:

2 Royal Caribbean Plush Robes delivered onboard

Enjoy lounging around in your plush Royal Caribbean robes, valued at $100 (USD) for two.

We got these a few years ago when they were delivered to our house. They are heavy terrycloth with the RCCL logo. The one problem I can see with getting them onboard is packing them to take home. They are quite bulky. Hmmmm, maybe you could wear them on the airplane home! Everyone would be so jealous, LOL!

Thanks for the replies!

We are driving down so plenty of room. Although I could imagine me wearing one on a plane so I wouldn't have to pay for extra luggage! LOL

And we are in NY so I am always freezing!!! I think the robes will be perfect for us.

I guess I will find out a week from tomorrow! :)

Thanks for the replies!

We are driving down so plenty of room. Although I could imagine me wearing one on a plane so I wouldn't have to pay for extra luggage! LOL

And we are in NY so I am always freezing!!! I think the robes will be perfect for us.

I guess I will find out a week from tomorrow! :)

It wouldn't even have to be for luggage fees....if I'm cold enough I'd probably wear anything anywhere.:p

I ordered these for DH and myself for our cruise in 2 weeks on the Oasis. I appreciate montekat suggestion of wearing them home on the plane because they will most likely not fit into our luggage!! Haha. We live in Michigan though so if we do manage to get them home they will come in handy as it is cold here and my family is constantly complaining about how cold the house is as I try to save $$ in energy costs.

We got these a few years ago when they were delivered to our house. They are heavy terrycloth with the RCCL logo. The one problem I can see with getting them onboard is packing them to take home. They are quite bulky. Hmmmm, maybe you could wear them on the airplane home! Everyone would be so jealous, LOL!

We also got them a couple years ago. I wear mine frequently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ordered these for DH and myself for our cruise in 2 weeks on the Oasis. I appreciate montekat suggestion of wearing them home on the plane because they will most likely not fit into our luggage!! Haha. We live in Michigan though so if we do manage to get them home they will come in handy as it is cold here and my family is constantly complaining about how cold the house is as I try to save $$ in energy costs.

Please come back, and tell us how they are! I have also been debating on ordering these for our Oasis January cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Has anyone ordered the robes with points from the visa card? It just says plush robes valued at $100 for 2. The only robes I saw were the luxury ones for $79 each. I would like to know if they are worth ordering or not.

The description states:

2 Royal Caribbean Plush Robes delivered onboard

Enjoy lounging around in your plush Royal Caribbean robes, valued at $100 (USD) for two.

I surely enjoy our Royal robes when we are on the ship, but have never thought to buy one for home.

Come back and tell us how you enjoyed Independence of the Seas. DH and I will be cruising on her February 14 sailing.

Edited by Paulette3028

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but this is all I got from the search.

We are considering the Robes for 5000 Visa points. Has anyone one ordered them recently. Are they the same ones that are (were) in the stateroom?

Thanks,

M

We bought a Romance Package (included 2 robes) whilst on a Mediterranean Cruise out of Barcelona. We carried them on our flights from Barcelona to Helsinki - then onto Hong Kong and finally back to Brisbane , Australia. Never had to wear them on the plane, but they are great reminders and we have them for our guests when they come to stay.

• 9 months later...

Rehashing an old topic... has anyone purchased these with visa points recently? I was wondering about the size and weight of the robes? Would they fully cover a full sized person? Or are they cut smaller?

Thanks for any replies!

Annette~