Excursion Coupon Code

jeanne_stein

I talked to my PVP about that one (BDG001) and he said:

Select guests were given access to that offer code based on their prior cruise history. It’s not available for all guests and if one tries to enter it and doesn’t match up with their profile, they won’t be offered the discount.

I have over $1000 in excursions on this next cruise and wanted to see if we could get the 10% off what's already booked but was told by PVP and Guest Services and Shore Excursions dept that I'd have to cancel and rebook everything to get my 10%. Just too much hassle.

Following this link and I believe the second post has the code.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2128755

I tried to manually enter the code and it didn't work. I copied and pasted directly from the code (no spaces) in the thread and it worked.

I don't know if it had to do with zero's or the letter O, extra spaces or the phases of moon but when I did the copy and paste it worked.

Edited by fuddrules

makes sense. it is how they work other discount codes too.

Upon research, it was guests booked on specific sailings in 2012. Those sailings weren't observing the anticipated number of excusion bookings. Please review the thread in full for more details.

It worked for us when I originally booked the excursion, shortly after seeing the discount coded posted here on CC. However, we moved my son to his own cabin, and in doing so, they automatically "cancelled" his excursion. When I went back in to re-book him, the code no longer worked. Was told it was open for a short period of time to "select" cruisers, but no longer available. CCL very nicely gave my son OBC for the difference (not much $$ - but a very gracious move by CCL).