G32

VUCruiser

Curious as to how busy the QM2's disco, G32, gets on a TA? We have often been the only couple in a ship's disco or one of very few. Do they do theme nights in the disco (60's , 70's, 80's) Can you make requests? Does it pick up late? Or is it pretty quiet throughout?

QM2's night club (G32) is far more wild than it's equivalent 'Hemispheres' on the vista class ships . So if your intention is to party then you should have no problem. ;)

Does it stay open late ? Well it only closes when the last 2 remaining couples are still in there. I've been know to stagger out no earlier than 3.30am :cool:

Curious as to how busy the QM2's disco, G32, gets on a TA? We have often been the only couple in a ship's disco or one of very few. Do they do theme nights in the disco (60's , 70's, 80's) Can you make requests? Does it pick up late? Or is it pretty quiet throughout?

We always did Carribbean trips. G32 was always pretty hopping on those cruises. They still allow smoking on the upper level.

QM2's night club (G32) is far more wild than it's equivalent 'Hemispheres' on the vista class ships . So if your intention is to party then you should have no problem. ;)

Does it stay open late ? Well it only closes when the last 2 remaining couples are still in there. I've been know to stagger out no earlier than 3.30am :cool:

Stagger? I heard you were carried!

Stagger? I heard you were carried!

Staggered? Better than swaggered, as some have been know to do (not mentioning any names, of course) ;)

What happens in G32 stays in G32.

Edited by Salacia

As somebody else has already said, they allow smoking on the upper level of G32, my husband and I are smokers but sometimes it was a bit much even for us. It was very lively in there and the group were outstanding.

Gill

...any port in a storm, as they say - and G32 is the only interior space where cigarette smoking is permitted on QM2. Perhaps if other another venue was available to smokers and those who travel with them, controlling the air flow might be more efficient? Just a thought :) -S.

...any port in a storm, as they say - and G32 is the only interior space where cigarette smoking is permitted on QM2. Perhaps if other another venue was available to smokers and those who travel with them, controlling the air flow might be more efficient? Just a thought :) -S.

I agree totally, Salacia, especially crossing the Atlantic in November! The main problem seemed to be lack of air conditioning. When we were on QE a few years ago cigarette smoking was allowed in Churchill's and that would seem to be a much better solution.

Gill