Help! Embarkation Question for today!

mgscruiser

So I was looking through the printed paperwork for Carnival -- and I just noticed it says our embarkation time isn't until 1-3pm??

Can or should we arrive earlier? We do not have FTTF passes and I would love to be onboard earlier than that...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They will probably begin boarding the diamond and platinum passengers around 11:30-12:00. You can go as early as 10:30, but it will still be rather hectic, as passengers from last week will be trying to get off. You don't have to wait until 1:00.

Edited by ahoys

The webcam in Miami shows a pretty morning with all four ships docked and waiting for you. I usually get there early, but I'm platinum. You still might want to get there around 11:00 to get an early zone number. You'll still wait, but at least you'll be fairly comfortable. If you wait much later than that, you'll be standing in a long line.

Usually the porters wont take your bags till 11 am.... you rarely will get inside the terminal before then as well.... I will be sailing out of Miami this morning as well, and I plan on arriving at the port at 10:30 because we will be using the cruise terminal parking and with so many ships in port, I want to find a parking spot! In my experience early is better if you want to find a space on lido for lunch..... Every one will have all their carry on luggage with them so space is really crowded :/ but all part of the magic of embarkation! :rolleyes:

Arrive when you want to. The notice you recieved has been sent out for about three years. Carnival is just trying to space the arrivals out so the lines dont back up. The other notice they send out is an immigration notice. This one could put boarding back a couple of hours. It all depends on how long immegration takes to do thier job.