Mariner Bathrooms

hvsteve1

We have been on all three Regent ships. We need a bathroom with a shower. Our first cruise was on Mariner and my recollection is there was a shower though I seem to recall it was at the time Mariner was changing showers to tubs. Voyager had both showers and tubs in the bathrooms and we had a shower in Navigator.

We are thinking of doing the Alaska cruise again when Mariner is back there in 2016. What I see from the reviews and Regent's own room diagrams Mariner tends to have only tubs (except larger suites). I also see discussion of them changing the tubs back to showers. Who can update me on the status of Mariner bathrooms.?

We where on the Voyager and the Mariner. My wife likes a bath so on the Voyager no problem. We like it both. The bath was oke and the shower was oke.

On the Mariner we had te combi of bath and shower. We both didn't like it. The bath was to small/short and showering in the bath was a problem. Small with that curtain and low seeling.

So if you don't need a bath take one of the the shower only rooms.

We are currently on the Mariner in a Horizon Suite - shower only, built-in seat, as CANDYAPPLE noted, one sink - less than half the size of the bathroom in our Penthouse C on Voyager.

Edited by Hunding