Sea Compass, Vision of the Seas

JOHN 57

Thank you Tyler for your help in posting.

If you are going on the Vision, I am sure you will have fun ..... we did.

I might post some of my observations ....... mostly if not all good ...... no complaints whatsoever. We cruised on her two years ago and last week.

Edited by wieslaw

Tyler just go with open mind and do not let the small stuff bother you ..... not every thing is perfect - but what is ?

Some of the hiccups ( mentioned in other reviews) with emberkation or disembarkation are not controlled by RCI.....it is a different style port and terminal.... and location.

There are more pages of all the things that they print and provide ..... maps of ports and bunch of other junk ..... if you need or want ..... I will scan that for you. As you probably can tell ....I got too much time on my hands ...... and to some degree I owe to others whatever info I can provide ...... others did that for me when I needed it .

Edited by wieslaw

• 4 weeks later...
Could you please email me this compass as well? It would be much appreciated. thanks! mpitarresi@gmail.com

Hi,

welcome to the CC - you will find a lot of good information here if you spent some time looking for it.

I just sent an email to you containing the scanned pictures of the compass that was provided to us on our sailing.

Canadian Tyler did a very good posting of the scanned compasses , so perhaps his /her posting might be better for you .

Wishing you a fun cruise.