Giving someone OBC

cjmayes51

Our daughter is taking our Grandkids on a 7 day Fantasy cruise in April. The wife and I would like to surprise them with some OBC for the cruise. Can this be done thru Disney? would I need more then their names, date and ship or do I Need to find their reservation number? Charlie

Our daughter is taking our Grandkids on a 7 day Fantasy cruise in April. The wife and I would like to surprise them with some OBC for the cruise. Can this be done thru Disney? would I need more then their names, date and ship or do I Need to find their reservation number? Charlie

On the DCL website, if you hover over "Planning Center" then click on "In Room Gifts" you'll find the info for ordering onboard credits.

According to the website:

Two easy ways to order gifts:

1. Call (800) 601-8455

2. Download and complete the gifts order form, and fax it to (407) 566-3760.

http://dcl1.wdpromedia.com/media/dcl_v0400/Site/PlanningCenter/GiftsAndAmenities/Gifts%20Amenities%20Order%20Form%203-19-2014.pdf

On the downloadable form, scroll down and on the right hand side is the space for ordering onboard credit.

You will need their reservation #, room # and sailing date, plus what ship.

Edited by Shmoo here

Another option is to buy them Disney Gift Cards. I've seen them at Target stores in denominations of $25 and $50.

Our Targets around here only have $50 cards. Another plus, if you purchase the Disney Gift Card at Target using your Red Card, you get 5% off.

Edited by Shmoo here