Dining pass and Cirque

bluebelt

Does anyone one know if NCL is still offering the Cirque Dreams show the first night free if you have the dining pass? I am able reserve the restaurants online without being charged, but when I try to book the cirque show the system charges me. Any suggestions? Thank you!

With the ultimate dining package you do get the first night free including premium seating. I bought the UDP for my husband and myself. If you reserve for more then those with the UDP, you still have to pay for them at the time of reservation. For us, that was our 2 kids who do not have the UDP. I don't know if this maybe part of your issue.

The TA my husband and I booked with included the UDP and it it reflected on NCL's account page. I am able to book dining reservations without a problem, but am unable to book the Cirque show for just the two of us without being charged. Did you book prior to boarding or once onboard?

My apologies in advance if this is a silly question - its been 4 years since we have been on NCL

am I to understand there is a charge for the Cirque show? Or are you talking about specialty dining?

I thought all the onboard shows were free?

thanks

There is a charge - it's a dinner show.