Review: 3 day Sensation/Nassau (Kids 1st cruise)

kaylaw25

I am not good with names sorry I can't tell you! I don't remember I believe it was Jase. I remember it was something with a J. LOL When I get home I can look at my Fun times and clarify.

No worries, I'll find out in person on Thursday :D Have cruised with them both, and it'll be a fun time, either way!

• 3 months later...

LOVED your review...not cruising until October 2015, but taking son and grandson (he will be 5 by then) and mom (she will be 90 by then

we are in ohio and I always make it a point to go to embarkation port a day ahead (only difference was victory out of nyc)...so that whole walmart thing will happen the day before (I would have wanted o smack her...)

did paradise beach on our last cruise to Nassau, we did a tour, then found out about the "free beach", went back to the ship, got our stuff and made arrangements to transport to beach (including the bridge fee) and a pick up at 4:00 (he was there right on time!!!!), rented chairs (and an umbrella for mom) and the drinks (next time I pick up a little more rum before we go to the beach) and our kids totally loved it! I am so looking forward to doing this in October of this year

I find the "warnings to be for those who are "entitled", we have been to Nassau many times and never encountered a problem! thanks for your review!