Oasis westbound TA credit

Nothing yet. We are now in the 5th week of the estimated 6 week wait period mentioned.

The Quantum certificates arrived 2 weeks ago now for the most part, so hopefully these are 'in the mail' by next week.

Yes, it is a time for us to make final payment soon and would be nice to have on hand. Especially as Quantum got them very soon after the cruise......

I had a sailing where I had to make final payment prior to my FCC from a previous cruise arriving.

The 'negative' account balance was eventually posted back to the credit card used for final payment. I think the rule is they have to be applied at least 4 days prior to the actual sailing.

Of course, it would be preferred to post prior to final payment.

No nothing here.

I did have a conversation with a lady in the RC Exec Office when she rang about the email I sent re this cruise.

She also said 6 weeks but to bear in mind how many people were being sent the certificates. One lady in the office was being tasked with the job.

I also asked if the certificate could be used against a cruise already booked but not yet paid for. She said that yes that would be ok, but also confirmed what 'Madflyer' thinks, by saying that they can be added to any future cruise, and if already paid for a credit would be made back to payment cards used.

Obviously we need to receive them and then share each others experiences. I'm not expecting a smooth ride for some reason, but you never know.

• 2 weeks later...

Well assuming I worked it out right. Today is 6 weeks since I got the email about the FCC.

Still not received it. So I guess it's gonna be late.

Anyone got theirs yet??

Will it come electronically or in the post?

Well assuming I worked it out right. Today is 6 weeks since I got the email about the FCC.

Still not received it. So I guess it's gonna be late.

Anyone got theirs yet??

Will it come electronically or in the post?

Not here and now it is the Holidays, so doubt I will see it this year.

Someone else had posted on the boards saying they called and had the credit applied even though they hadn't received the physical ones.

Today is the start of the 6th week. I'm in south Florida and I beleive they are mailed from Miami so I should have mine right away

Someone else had posted on the boards saying they called and had the credit applied even though they hadn't received the physical ones.

Today is the start of the 6th week. I'm in south Florida and I beleive they are mailed from Miami so I should have mine right away

If they have been 'issued' but not received, the code that is on them can be entered in the booking record and applied. The 'physical' certificate is never forwarded or needed for application, but the unique number on each certificate is needed.

I think the one I received from the Quantum sailing was forwarded from the Oregon office.

I had hoped that 'approximately 6 weeks' would mean 'within' 6 weeks.

If they have been 'issued' but not received, the code that is on them can be entered in the booking record and applied. The 'physical' certificate is never forwarded or needed for application, but the unique number on each certificate is needed.

I think the one I received from the Quantum sailing was forwarded from the Oregon office.

I had hoped that 'approximately 6 weeks' would mean 'within' 6 weeks.

I don't remember the details of the post but do remember the OP saying they were able to call and have them applied without ever receiving the physical ones.

I don't remember the details of the post but do remember the OP saying they were able to call and have them applied without ever receiving the physical ones.

Yes, that is exactly correct, issued just means the calculation has been done and 'issued'' and has nothing to do with the actual certificate being sent. Only the number of the FCC is needed for the amount to be applied.

I called this morning and talked to someone there that told me my letter was sent out to my house on 12/15/14 so I should be receiving it soon. I am in California.

He told me we were each getting a 220.00 refund credit.

But surely we'll all be getting different amounts seeing as we all probably paid different amounts for the cruise and the refund is 20% of what you paid.

But surely we'll all be getting different amounts seeing as we all probably paid different amounts for the cruise and the refund is 20% of what you paid.

Yes, I thought the same thing at first, but then realized that they meant that they were getting $440 for 'their' cabin.

FCC's unlike OBC are issued individually and not for the cabin.

I learned the hard way that it is important how the order of booking is handled as passenger 1 gets full credit, and if discounted passenger 2 and then 3 get the reduction in FCC based on their fare. The amount is not just divided and can not be re-distributed from the order and percentage of total of the original reservation.