Has anyone encountered issues while trying to make a payment today?

elainmir

Have no idea what is up with the website...did anyone else have issues trying to pay today or tonight?? Each time I click "make a payment" it lets me put in the amount and when I click gift cards or credit cards( tried them both) and it kicks me back to the top of the page where it does NOTHING.

I wouldn't get double charged as it didn't let me submit anything..it just kept kicking me back to the top of the page! I have a 50$ Verizon egc that I wanted to use...I'll call this afternoon and see what in the world is going on...

Have no idea what is up with the website...did anyone else have issues trying to pay today or tonight?? Each time I click "make a payment" it lets me put in the amount and when I click gift cards or credit cards( tried them both) and it kicks me back to the top of the page where it does NOTHING.

I see that you posted this yesterday evening at about 8:10 p.m. That was around the time that I made a payment, using a Carnival gift card. I had no problems. Everything worked fine for me. The problem may (or may not) be with your computer. Try rebooting your system and then see if that works. If all else fails, as others have suggested, call Carnival and make your payment over the phone.