Regal princess 11/30 - happy times

RoePost

We are elite princess members and just returned from a fabulous sailing on the Regal Princess...I cannot say enough about it. We ate at the Crown Grill one night and it was easily the best meal we have had at sea...Also loved the menu at Alfredos...all the breakfasts we had were at the Horizon buffet and we had many dinners in the dining room...Each venue was superb. Especially liked the layout of the Horizon buffet...

Our CD was Ron Goodman, my favorite Princess CD...always a great job...always so personable and friendly.

We didn't do any shore excursions because we have visited these islands so often...the weather was OK..but kind of windy...

Loved the pool deck and always found chairs available...

The entertainment was terrific..the three production shows were all very well done and the entertainers, especially Tony Pace, were terrific...the showroom is lovely ...but still seems a little small for everyone...therefore, they had 3 shows each night the productions shows were scheduled. The game shows were fun and held in the Princess Live Theatre..a great new venue...

We had a mid ship balcony and found plenty of room for storage and even though the balconies are a little smaller ...there was plenty of room to sit and enjoy the outdoors ...loved it...

Not sure why people complain about so many little things on this ship...we never found a problem getting an elevator and never missed the central staircase...We are just happy to be able to enjoy such a wonderful vacation with Princess, and feel blessed. Go on this ship and make your own decisions...be grateful and happy and enjoy yourself. We did!

Glad you had a wonderful time! :D We just got back and echo your thoughts.

I will review our experience but we are off to spend the holidays with family now. I will try to write it in the next few days.:)