Pre-paid Gratuities

I am going on my first cruise for my honeymoon. We are going on Royal Caribbean and they have an option to pre-pay your gratuities, which also gives us the option to pick our dinner time. I was wondering if this would save us money.

The dinner time that I want is not available, but with my time dining it says I can pick what time I eat if I do pre-paid gratuities. Is this true.

Gratuities are the same whether you prepay or pay onboard, there's no difference in amounts. The only two reasons to prepay are 1) you opt for MyTime Dining, which means your dining time is flexible, and you can done whenever you want during open hours or 2) you like having it paid before you go so less onboard bill.

If your traditional dining time is currently unavailable, you can wait list for it, or choose mytime dining, and prepay gray.

Either way, gratuity amounts are the same

I am going on my first cruise for my honeymoon. We are going on Royal Caribbean and they have an option to pre-pay your gratuities, which also gives us the option to pick our dinner time. I was wondering if this would save us money.

The dinner time that I want is not available, but with my time dining it says I can pick what time I eat if I do pre-paid gratuities. Is this true.

My time dining means that instead of the 2 main sittings, you are basically eating more like a land restaurant in that you can make a reservation, or just show up and wait for the next available table. Pre-payment of gratuities is required but it is the same amount.