Bob different ship

postman999

Huh?????????Never heard of that.

Neither have I. I once had a pseudo-B2B booked on two different ships (of the same line) in port on the same day but had to cancel. I was prepared to collect my luggage and hump it over to check-in.

We just did that at FLL. Got off Royal Princess, Terminal 2, went to Caribbean Princess @ Terminal 19. Captains Circle referred us to Passenger Services who added us to hotel transfer bus. They said the bus would make a stop for us.

Long story short, we got hotel transfer disembarkation, asked for bus. The port coordinator wanted to know which hotel, but we were not on a list. So we hired a taxi for the transfer and gave the guy $20, fare actually was around $10.

The nice part about getting off so late was that we waited on the Royal in comfort until 10:30 am and as soon as we got on Caribbean we could board.

Make life easy on yourself and get a cab.

Neither have I. I once had a pseudo-B2B booked on two different ships (of the same line) in port on the same day but had to cancel. I was prepared to collect my luggage and hump it over to check-in.
Was this on Princess or another line? And, I assume, it was in the US. Each cruise line has different policies so what might apply to one might not apply to another.

Was this on Princess or another line? And, I assume, it was in the US. Each cruise line has different policies so what might apply to one might not apply to another.

It was Costa... and the port was Civitavecchia.