No CruiseCritic Connections parties...

Bruin Steve

Been trying periodically for months to register for our May Eclipse cruise, and finally was successful this morning.

Only 10 have signed up so far, which I suspect was due to inability to do so.

It seems that the IT dept. finally got something fixed. I was also able to sign up just a little while ago. I have been trying since the beginning of September for our March 21 Summit cruise. Of course I was the first one to sign up. So our count is at 2 :eek:!

Don't think we will make it to the minimum since our roll call is pretty dead. We have a lot of people who have changed to other cruises.

One person on here complained about the time for the Connections party.

I have been trying for quite some time to register, as have all the others on our roll call.

I have only complained about Celebrity's serious website issues and their continued responses of "next week", which never comes.

I would be MORE than happy to collect names and room numbers, fill out a party request form, and send it in. I am already collecting all of that information for whatever other gatherings our roll call chooses to arrange.

Unfortunately, Celebrity doesn't work like that. We have to register via THEIR website, which is STILL NOT WORKING FOR MANY SAILINGS.

We are registered:D