do they sell Chanel ccoco mademoiselle on the ships

mysaddlebred000

Years and years ago we use to purchase all our fragrances while on vacation in the islands but now wait until Kohl's has their 30% off sales but coco mademoiselle is not sold there. My wife's friend wears it and I think she would like some. Just wondering if I should wait until we are on the ship to buy her some or just get it at Macy's.

Has anyone seen it on the ships?

thanks.

Years and years ago we use to purchase all our fragrances while on vacation in the islands but now wait until Kohl's has their 30% off sales but coco mademoiselle is not sold there. My wife's friend wears it and I think she would like some. Just wondering if I should wait until we are on the ship to buy her some or just get it at Macy's.

thanks.

yes they do on the Sun, Sea and Dawn princesses anyway. My friend bought it at a good $75 cheaper than she had seen it anywhere else.

thanks.

Yes, saw Coco on Emerald this year.

However, stocks of all brands, inc. Chanel, vary, depending on sales demand & stocks held in reserve. Suggest you purchase on Day 1, as stock isn't usually replenished during current cruise, so I've been informed by boutique managers on Princesses.

Also in case you're unaware, Day 1 promotions have 10% - 15% discount, depending on brand/promotion; plus if Elite, there's an additional 10% discount. Hope this helps. If unavailable on Princess, airports are licenced to sell Chanel fragrances. Seen Coco there too, but Princess is a little cheaper.

thanks.

FYI if you have any shopping to do for the holidays and you purchase with a Macy's credit card. Macy's is giving out Macy's money similar to what Kohl's does. I shopped on Thursday and Friday and received $35. I actually returned the item that I purchased on Thursday and bought a different one. There is no disclaimer on the back other than it's not redeemable for cash or for payment to your Macy's card and you can't purchase gift cards. There should be no reason that you can't use them the fragrance department. The purchase must be made between Tue Dec 16th and Thurs Dec 18th.

Thanks for all the fast replies. Forgot about their sales and getting the elite 10% is a nice bonus.

I saw the Macy's ad. My wife went shopping last week while I read a book in the car. She was back in no time. I asked what was up and she said "TOO many people - damn - is that a sign of old age?" We also live over a hour from Macy's and not sure if we will have time to run in.

We have stopped traveling in the winter unless the roads are dry or we really need to go in and we really aren't that old. Yesterday we were delayed because of an accident. A poor guy hit a guard rail because of black ice. He got out of his car to see what the damages were and was hit by a pickup truck and killed. Half the people are writing in and saying it is the fault of the city because they didn't have enough salt down. As we were stopped on the three lane road, five cars went flying by us on the shoulder (and I mean flying). Everyone is in such a hurry these days and don't slow down. Hate driving in the winter and never drive the first three snowfalls of the year. Many years ago they use to put sand down and everyone knew to go slow.

Thanks again for taking the time to help me out.