Royal/Regal E505

sashas_mom

I went to the wonderful thread of Renmar's where people post photos of obstructed view cabins, and while 505 is not posted, 506 is, so assume the view might be the same since it is directly on the other side of the ship:

https://sites.google.com/site/cabinviewbyrenmar/regal-royal-princess

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

I went to the wonderful thread of Renmar's where people post photos of obstructed view cabins, and while 505 is not posted, 506 is, so assume the view might be the same since it is directly on the other side of the ship:

https://sites.google.com/site/cabinviewbyrenmar/regal-royal-princess

Thanks for your response.

Quite awhile ago I discovered that on the Royal and Regal the starboard side is different than the Port side. These are the only ships like that. I emailed Renmar and he agreed when looking at the ship's deck plan. There is one less life boat on one of the sides, so he will have to have separate pictures for each side. Our wonderful Dave only took pics of the Port Side. I hope people will take pics of the starboard side obstructed balconies of these ships so Renmar can add them to his site.

And both of us need to make notes to self to take photos of our cabin's view and submit them to Renmar after we come home from our trips. On our upcoming trip on the Regal, we were assigned E322 which is an obstructed deluxe balcony, and from Dave's photos it looks like there definitely is a life boat hanging under the balcony!

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

Oh, I would be so grateful if you can make your way to the Starboard side and get a shot of E 505. We're not going till December of 2015. BTW, I was following you last year and loved the Royal as much as you did. It's the reason we booked the Regal, for the ship more than the itinerary in this case.

Have any suggestions for what to do in the ports? We've never been there and are not beach goers, but would enjoy seeing some sights.

Edited by sasha'smom

What a kind thing to say! I will do my best to get a shot of E505 for you.

We are looking forward to a nice week on the Regal and even though our balcony is obstructed we will out it to good use with three sea days. Did you say which of the two ships you are doing? Different itineraries.

We are doing 14 days on a Regal, East and West Caribbean. Never been to either. We LOVE sea days. Just got back from Hawaii where we had lots of them plus beautiful ports. We rented a car for the Islands because we have been there before and did the tours.

Oh' date=' I would be so grateful if you can make your way to the Starboard side and get a shot of E 505. We're not going till December of 2015. BTW, I was following you last year and loved the Royal as much as you did. It's the reason we booked the Regal, for the ship more than the itinerary in this case.

Have any suggestions for what to do in the ports? We've never been there and are not beach goers, but would enjoy seeing some sights.[/quote']

Will be going 1/28/15. We don't have to be off the ship early so will try to get a shot for you