Hotel and parking Pre-Cruise in Miami

lukesmom1019

Hello!

We are planning on driving to Miami the day before our cruise. This will be our first experience in Miami and we are looking for hotel to stay in that is reasonably nice (mainly clean at least) and has a parking package. Of course, I would also like it to be a reasonably safe place to leave my vehicle for 7 nights as well. Does this hotel exist or should we just pick a hotel and park at the port itself?? Thanks!!

You could stay cheaper an hour or two north of Miami and then drive to POM - parking there cost's $20/day, but the parking is convenient, covered and secure.

As parking is EXPENSIVE in downtown Miami and Miami Beach (hotels charge guests $25-30+/day :eek:), most of the hotels offering these deals will be out near the MIA airport. Embassy Suites, Springhill Suites Medical Center, La Quinta East and a couple of hotels in the Blue LAgoon area are all often suggested on this board.

You can check www.stay123.com and www.parksleepfly.com for hotels offering cruise parking packages. NONE include a shuttle back to your car - so figure $25-30 for a cab.

Good luck! :)

For the hotels to consider here are some. There are many more to choose from.

Marriott Marquis

Marriott

Intercontinental

Hampton Inn

Holiday Inn Bayside

Viceroy

Hyatt

Conrad Hilton

There are all downtown Miami within 5 to 15 minutes of port depending on which one you select.

I would park at the Port as BlueHerons mentioned.

Again, there are so many hotels and I've just listed some at various price points that are all fine to stay at.

Keith

For the hotels to consider here are some. There are many more to choose from.

Marriott Marquis

Marriott

Intercontinental

Hampton Inn

Holiday Inn Bayside

Viceroy

Hyatt

Conrad Hilton

There are all downtown Miami within 5 to 15 minutes of port depending on which one you select.

I would park at the Port as BlueHerons mentioned.

Again, there are so many hotels and I've just listed some at various price points that are all fine to stay at.

Keith

Every one of these hotels will tack $25+ for parking onto your room bill -- plan for this when you choose a hotel.