Crown & Anchor - signing up family members?

astera

How does this work? I have signed up my wife and kids whilst logged in to my own account, but after that I cannot see anything apart from their C&A membership numbers.

I can't even see their current membership level to check if our recent cruise has also been credited correctly to their accounts. Any ideas?

Did you create a My Cruises account for each person and associate their C&A numbers with each account? You can only see C&A points/level/history when logged into each person's My Cruises account.

I do the bookings via my account, plus when signing up the kids it stated that I would not be able to see their details once they turn 18. Problem is I cannot see any info about their account even now.

So basically I should now register separate "My Cruises" accounts for all family members?

I do the bookings via my account, plus when signing up the kids it stated that I would not be able to see their details once they turn 18. Problem is I cannot see any info about their account even now.

So basically I should now register separate "My Cruises" accounts for all family members?

Yes, I cannot see my wife or daughter's info without logging into their own accounts.

Yes, I cannot see my wife or daughter's info without logging into their own accounts.

Many thanks. I set up my wife's account and everything went as smooth as silk.

But when I try to register my kids I get the following message: Guests under 18 years of age must be enrolled/activated by their parent or legal guardian.

Now I have enrolled them via my own account, but how can I now track their status level and # of points?

You can't create a My Cruises account for children under 18. I asked about that.

Fortunately, once the kids have been on one sailing, they share the same level as the parents.

If you want to track their actual cruise points, which will determine how far they will have to go for their next level after they leave the nest (the only time their points become relevant), just use a spreadsheet. I actually track for all of us on a spreadsheet.

I was going to post a screencap, but it doesn't seem to want to take.

Edited by nolesrule