Regal Pools

Brill

Are there any shaded areas around any of the Regal pools?

There is shade around all the circumference of the Fountain and Plunge pool. It is not on the edge of the pools however. You can find shade on the Lido and Sun decks, but it will not be right at the pools.:D

There are pics in my Royal review. The shade is in the same locations on the Regal. :D

There is shade around all the circumference of the Fountain and Plunge pool. It is not on the edge of the pools however. You can find shade on the Lido and Sun decks, but it will not be right at the pools.:D

There are pics in my Royal review. The shade is in the same locations on the Regal. :D

As far as I know, there is not an Aft pool on the Royal yet, like there on the Regal....

There is a covered deck area just forward of the aft pool but it's set for tables and chairs, not loungers, and it's frequently overrun with smokers. There are sun shade covers on the outer sides of the Retreat pool but that doesn't supply full shade due to the mesh type of material...

There is a covered deck area just forward of the aft pool but it's set for tables and chairs, not loungers, and it's frequently overrun with smokers.

I can't find the actual pictures, but I remember seeing that the aft pool was set up with those nice couches and chairs under the overhang...

Regal-Princess-Terrace-Pool.jpg

As others have said, there are no pool deck loungers that are in 'permanent shade', but what you will find is that as the sun passes across the sky during the day, the ships superstructure and deck overhangs 'make' the shade happen.

11205567873_179f1c903a_c.jpg

11205567943_abfaf340a0_c.jpg

If you don't need to be right at the pools, there were loungers on Sun Deck just aft of the pool area. One side always seemed to be shaded...

11370990424_b6374b2ee2_c.jpg

11370991154_e96c69f3e7_c.jpg