Brilliance Thermal Suite Question

When you get onboard, where do you pay for use of the Thermal Suite? Is it the spa or guest services?:)

Assuming its the same as Jewel, at the spa. They say they limit the number of people per cruise who can purchase it, and I will say I have never seen it too crowded, so I take them at their word.

• 4 weeks later...

If you go the first day of the cruise, they usually have a package at the spa. (Like around $100 pp for the entire cruise.) Otherwise, if you don't buy the first day you'll need to pay for use. I've used the one on Brilliance, and it is nice.

This is one of my husband's and my most favorite cruise things to do. It is so relaxing and nice--totally worth the money. I'm bummed our next trip doesn't have a thermal suite!

XO,

DG

The Thermal Suite is a part of the spa...quiet area with heated beds and special steam rooms - much like the Cloud Spa experience on Carnival ships.

Here's how RCCL describes it:

"Experience the Thermal Suite, with heated beds, showers, and a collection of exotic steam vapors throughout. Or try Rasul, an Arabian cleansing ritual of chakra muds and aromatherapy."

Here is where I found the info:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_things_to_do&tab=2

Hope that helps!

I should know this, but what is it?

The Thermal Suite is a part of the spa...quiet area with heated beds and special steam rooms - much like the Cloud Spa experience on Carnival ships.

Here's how RCCL describes it:

"Experience the Thermal Suite, with heated beds, showers, and a collection of exotic steam vapors throughout. Or try Rasul, an Arabian cleansing ritual of chakra muds and aromatherapy."

Here is where I found the info:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_things_to_do&tab=2

Hope that helps!

That sounds wonderful. :) thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If you go the first day of the cruise, they usually have a package at the spa. (Like around $100 pp for the entire cruise.) Otherwise, if you don't buy the first day you'll need to pay for use. I've used the one on Brilliance, and it is nice.

This is one of my husband's and my most favorite cruise things to do. It is so relaxing and nice--totally worth the money. I'm bummed our next trip doesn't have a thermal suite!

XO,

DG

From reading the link that the other poster provided upstream, it sounds like its hot beds to lie in? Do you have to pick this or Arabian cleansing ritual of chakra muds and aromatherapy that is also described for this area? I'm just trying to figure out if its just beds to lie in or if it includes more things ?

• 4 weeks later...

Bob,

I have been reading your post in several spots on here, thanks as usual for all the great information. Since I have the worlds worst travel agent (will never use her again) can you tell me is the concierge for everyone or just those at certain levels? I am C&A member but no great standing as of yet. What is the email address for said concierge if available to everyone?

Thanks!

Bob,

I have been reading your post in several spots on here, thanks as usual for all the great information. Since I have the worlds worst travel agent (will never use her again) can you tell me is the concierge for everyone or just those at certain levels? I am C&A member but no great standing as of yet. What is the email address for said concierge if available to everyone?

Thanks!

There are two kinds concierges on the ships now:

Diamond Concierge: For Diamond level and above C&A members.

Suites Concierge: For full suite guests (GS or better) and Pinnacle C&A members. For most ships, this would also include Diamond Plus C&A members, but that varies.

So if you are in a GS or better suite, then you can use the services of the suites concierge. Email address varies by ship, and is in this document:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Edited by clarea