Oasis Grand Suite 11730

Tony O

Any info on Grand Suite 11730 ?

Seen some contradictory reviews on other aft suites on the Oasis but looking for this suite.

It is identical to 11330 which there are posts on. We had 11330 2 weeks ago. I can answer any questions you may have.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by CaribSailor

It is identical to 11330 which there are posts on. We had 11330 2 weeks ago. I can answer any questions you may have.

I read those reviews and pictures you posted which you had different opinions of the room. That's why I am asking again.

I read those reviews and pictures you posted which you had different opinions of the room. That's why I am asking again.

Yes we had issues when we first boarded and the room was not finished. The cabin is great for 2 people. Storage lacks and there is not a bar area. The balcony is huge, probably too big but all the same it was nice to have aft views, side views and Aqua theatre views. The bathroom is tiny with 1 sink minimal storage. The ceilings are low in the cabin and bathroom. I am just over 6' and my head hit the ceiling while in the shower and had to duck to enter the bathroom in its self. The cabin is 2 separate rooms, living area and bedroom. The bathroom is located in the bedroom. The cabin decor was ok but expecting it to be like a traditional GS we were disappointed as we booked the room as a GS only to find out it is a Aqua suite.

Overall it is not a bad room, great views from the balcony and as I mentioned the cabin is perfect for 2 people. We had 3 (me, wife and 3 yr old son) in it and it was tight. Hopefully they are fully furnished and have the appropriate balcony furniture by now. We would not book this room again as I have said as it just was not a good fit for us. We will stick with OS or GS in the future. The best part about being in a suite on oasis is coastal kitchen and the suite lounge.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes we had issues when we first boarded and the room was not finished. The cabin is great for 2 people. Storage lacks and there is not a bar area. The balcony is huge, probably too big but all the same it was nice to have aft views, side views and Aqua theatre views. The bathroom is tiny with 1 sink minimal storage. The ceilings are low in the cabin and bathroom. I am just over 6' and my head hit the ceiling while in the shower and had to duck to enter the bathroom in its self. The cabin is 2 separate rooms, living area and bedroom. The bathroom is located in the bedroom. The cabin decor was ok but expecting it to be like a traditional GS we were disappointed as we booked the room as a GS only to find out it is a Aqua suite.

Overall it is not a bad room, great views from the balcony and as I mentioned the cabin is perfect for 2 people. We had 3 (me, wife and 3 yr old son) in it and it was tight. Hopefully they are fully furnished and have the appropriate balcony furniture by now. We would not book this room again as I have said as it just was not a good fit for us. We will stick with OS or GS in the future. The best part about being in a suite on oasis is coastal kitchen and the suite lounge.

We'll be in 11330 and would love to see your pictures. I can't open the ones you posted on another thread and wonder if you could email them to me. My email addy is in my signature. Thanks......:)