Oasis of the Seas - Expert Tips, Must-Do's and Best Kept Secrets

photogpab

For anyone who enjoys planning... here's what I used last time on Oasis. I've tried to update the venues and prices since the refurb.

I know a lot of people prefer to play it by ear, but for me, planning is half the fun. This helps me pass the time till our next cruise. We board the ship with the knowledge that the week will definitely not go according to "plan", but it gives us a week at a glance so we know some things we want to try to do.

This also was a way for me to keep all our travel information (hotel, flights, excursions, etc) in one place. Closer to cruise time, I book any shows I want to be sure to see, and that helps me book our dinner reservations accordingly. I also plug in any excursions we book in advance. Usually a month or so before the cruise I look for copies of the cruise compass on the boards, and if there's something I really don't want to miss, I plug that into the schedule page as well.

If anyone sees anything that is wrong, please let me know. I tried to include most of the venues, hours of operation, and any costs up to date, but I haven't been on Oasis since the refurb.

Cruise List (BLANK).xls

For anyone who enjoys planning... here's what I used last time on Oasis. I've tried to update the venues and prices since the refurb.

I know a lot of people prefer to play it by ear, but for me, planning is half the fun. This helps me pass the time till our next cruise. We board the ship with the knowledge that the week will definitely not go according to "plan", but it gives us a week at a glance so we know some things we want to try to do.

This also was a way for me to keep all our travel information (hotel, flights, excursions, etc) in one place. Closer to cruise time, I book any shows I want to be sure to see, and that helps me book our dinner reservations accordingly. I also plug in any excursions we book in advance. Usually a month or so before the cruise I look for copies of the cruise compass on the boards, and if there's something I really don't want to miss, I plug that into the schedule page as well.

If anyone sees anything that is wrong, please let me know. I tried to include most of the venues, hours of operation, and any costs up to date, but I haven't been on Oasis since the refurb.

Wow, thanks for this spreadsheet. Just my type of detail oriented information but I probably wouldn't have taken the time to pull it together for my fourth cruise. I think I did something similar but much much much smaller for my first cruise. I will be using this for my Oasis cruise this summer. Thank you!

Thanks so much!