Quest???

VacaLovers2

I will be on the Glory in 4 months and I recently watched on youtube called "secrets of the Glory". In the video, the man talks about the entertainment show called the Quest. He said this is a must see, so... What, where, when and any other info about this???

I believe I had seen this in the fun times before and never attended. I am open to try new things and this looks fun!

Thank you for all the help!

I will be on the Glory in 4 months and I recently watched on youtube called "secrets of the Glory". In the video, the man talks about the entertainment show called the Quest. He said this is a must see, so... What, where, when and any other info about this???

I believe I had seen this in the fun times before and never attended. I am open to try new things and this looks fun!

Thank you for all the help!

It is (usually) an adult-only oriented event that is much better viewed/participated with no prior knowledge. I am pretty sure it is published in the Fun-Times.

I have to agree with the others ... If you see it in the Fun Times or hear about it, just go.

I was on the Paradise in November and it was a late-night ADULT oriented event. We tried to find out what it was beforehand. Honestly, I don't think that I could adequately tell you if I tried.

We had a great time though.

We went to the Quest on a Royal Caribbean cruise a few years back and, while a bit naughty, it was a lot of laughs. A couple years later we sailed on the Dream with my 18 year old son and 2 of his 18 year old buddies. I saw the Quest one night on the list of activities and thought it would be "good fun" for the bunch of us. Thankfully my wife wasn't feeling well and didn't go. It ended up being a very awkward experience for me. It really was X rated and I would discourage anyone who's sailing with three 18 year olds to just let them go by themselves if they want and stay with your seasick wife and hold her hand for the evening. :eek:

We went on Princess a few years ago and went to Quest!! It was great, DH participated. I have pictures that my Adult children don't want to see😳

I would love it if it was on the Dream in a few weeks!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was on the Splendor Repo cruise in November and participated in the Quest for the first time. All I can say is OMG, what fun. I will definately never miss it again. I actually was part of the winning team. We are sailing again on the Liberty November 2015 with the same group. I can't wait to play Quest with them again.

Regarding just how "adult" Quest is: I have been to Quest twice - once on RCI and once on Disney. RCI (a few years ago) was R rated, or maybe PG 13. Disney (this year) was R rated; definitely not a family activity even though it was on Disney! My daughter did RCI Quest a couple years ago during a cruise that had a lot of spring-break college students. From what she said, that one bordered on X-rated! I'm wondering if they targeted that one to the college students.

All of these were hilarious. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I think Quest is one of the funniest things on a cruise. I don't participate, I go to watch and laugh. I do have to say though, I have been on some cruises where the winners have come in to the show with a bag and whenever the CD asked for something, it was pulled out of a bag. Cheating at a show to win a ship on a stick amazes me. Why in he-- would someone stoop that low to win one? I suppose later they go home and brag about it.

I know the CD can't watch everything going on, but come on, it's a fun game, not like winning the lottery!

Edited by katiel53