Vibe, what time to get to port?

turtle tavern

We really want vibe passes on Getaway, NYE week. Any recent accounts of what time you got to the port to get passes? I have read prior threads but still not sure. I know it will vary from week to week and sometimes does not sell out but we really want the passes as we loved Posh on Epic. On Epic I believe we arrive around 9:30 or 10:00 and we were in boarding group 1.

We really want vibe passes on Getaway, NYE week. Any recent accounts of what time you got to the port to get passes? I have read prior threads but still not sure. I know it will vary from week to week and sometimes does not sell out but we really want the passes as we loved Posh on Epic. On Epic I believe we arrive around 9:30 or 10:00 and we were in boarding group 1.

You could try the night before.lol

I would get there around the same time. Be forewarned though, you will not be allowed in the building until 10AM. While results may vary, I was on an even deck and boarded at terminal C which put me very close to guest services. (and looked like we started boarding before Terminal B). This was in August though.

I would get there around the same time. Be forewarned though, you will not be allowed in the building until 10AM. While results may vary, I was on an even deck and boarded at terminal C which put me very close to guest services. (and looked like we started boarding before Terminal B). This was in August though.

Is this new? We got there before 10, and there were hardly any seats left in the building - my kids say on the floor.

Is this new? We got there before 10, and there were hardly any seats left in the building - my kids say on the floor.

This is before security I'm talking about there's like 8 chairs they allowed people to sit at before they started the security/checkin process. Those that waited outside for an hour for them to open the building at 10 got those chairs. This was terminal B though. I have no idea how it works for Terminal C.