select drink package?

I am trying to decide if the select drink package is worth it and I have a few questions. I'm not a liquor drinker but I love my beer so here it goes.

1. Does the beer selection include any beer on the ship. Is there any surcharge and is there a limit?

2. Does the select package include tea and coffee?

3. Does the non-alcoholic beverages include frozen drinks?

Thanks in advance!

I am trying to decide if the select drink package is worth it and I have a few questions. I'm not a liquor drinker but I love my beer so here it goes.

1. Does the beer selection include any beer on the ship. No, there are some exclusions. They can give you details onboard. Is there any surcharge and is there a limit? No surcharge and/or limit on beer. If you choose an excluded beer, you must pay full price.

2. Does the select package include tea and coffee? Nothing beyond what is available for free without any package.

3. Does the non-alcoholic beverages include frozen drinks? Yes.

Thanks in advance!

See answers in RED above.

Edited by clarea

On the 2 cruises that I had the drink package the only beer that was not included was the fosters oil can. I drink Guinness and it was always covered

I believe the 750ml bottle of Chimay is also not included.

Does the royal replenish include all coffees at starbucks?

The Royal Replenish and Ultimate packages include no products at the Starbucks branded kiosks on Oasis and Allure. However, those packages do include specialty coffees that may use Starbucks beans at other venues.

Edited by clarea

If I wanted to upgrade my package do I have to wait until on the ship or is there a way to do it before we board

The only way to upgrade pre-cruise is to cancel and then re-order the package you want.

Can anyone who has been on Adventure verify that it includes Starbucks. I was told when I made final payment earlier this month that it does include Starbucks coffee. I just want to verify that before we purchase the package.

Thanks

There is no Starbucks kiosk on Adventure - these are only on Oasis and Allure and are NOT included. On other ships Starbucks beans may be used to make specialty coffees at Caffe Lattetudes or Cafe Promenade and this IS included.

Can anyone who has been on Adventure verify that it includes Starbucks. I was told when I made final payment earlier this month that it does include Starbucks coffee. I just want to verify that before we purchase the package.

Thanks

Adventure doesn't have a Starbucks branded coffee places onboard. Allure and Oasis do. On Allure and Oasis you cannot use Replenish at "the Starbucks" onboard.

But on Adventure and all the other ships, including Oasis and Allure, there are espresso places where you CAN use Replenish. Those places might use Starbucks brand espresso, they might use Seattle's Best, they might use another. And yes you can use Replenish to get your lattes or mochas or whatever at those places.

So on Adventure, YES you can get your espresso drink with Replenish. It might be Starbucks brand, it might not be.

It won't be at "a Starbucks", though.

It's possibly the most complicated cruise-related issue to frame as a question or properly and fully answer. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Am being given the Select Package as part of an 'All inclusive' promotion. Can I trade it down to a Royal Replenish when on board do you think? I like my coffee..... and freshly squeezed OJ.

Never heard of trading down, but it seems logical (should I use that word referring to Royal?). I think the worst case would be that they let you have the Replenish package, but don't give you any money back.

Never heard of trading down, but it seems logical (should I use that word referring to Royal?). I think the worst case would be that they let you have the Replenish package, but don't give you any money back.

That wouldn't be an issue.... just prefer coffee to beer.... as D I get a glass of wine in the evening to have with dinner... will be in a hot climate so the bottled water would be preferable too.... Thanks Bob x