Wine Package

Buck you already ordered the wine package, right? Seems early to be able to buy now for December Cruise 2015.

Yes I purchased the wine package for my cruise on Brilliance a couple days ago for December 2015. It seems that availability is hit or miss depending on the ship. Brilliance has always walked its own path.

Agree. I think this is a dumb move on RCCL's part. That was the main way I'd buy alcohol on the ship. Hard to believe, I know, but I'm not a big drinker. Typically a mixed drink a couple of times on board and a nice wine package with dinner. Instead of getting $200 from me for wine, they'll be lucky if I even spring for a single glass of wine at dinner.

Agree. I think this is a dumb move on RCCL's part. That was the main way I'd buy alcohol on the ship. Hard to believe, I know, but I'm not a big drinker. Typically a mixed drink a couple of times on board and a nice wine package with dinner. Instead of getting $200 from me for wine, they'll be lucky if I even spring for a single glass of wine at dinner.

Ditto ! Phoned RC this does not apply to uk cruises :)

I tried seeing if it was available on our Serenade cruise in Feb and is not. I decided to call and mention that some people were still able to purchase it for certain sailings and was told that it will not be available and their money will be refunded. He did say they had many complaints.