Wine Package

Did they do away with the bottle of wine package? It is not on our order page, just wine and beer by the glass package. They did have it a few months back and now its not on. Anyone going or have been on recent cruise know it they did away with bottles?

Thanks!

Did they do away with the bottle of wine package? It is not on our order page, just wine and beer by the glass package. They did have it a few months back and now its not on. Anyone going or have been on recent cruise know it they did away with bottles?

Thanks!

I've read here that the wine packages were being discontinued after Jan 1.

It is still available for our Oct 15 New England/Canada cruise on Brilliance

I would check to see if it still available. They had it list in the beginning and now they just have glasses of wine with beer.

I did check, that is why I posted it was still available.

Clarea, you are right just got off the phone with RC and as of 1/15 no more wine package. So you just have to settle for wine by the glass or buy bottles thru RS or in the dinning room, and this is FLEET wide. So if anyone is saying something different, hate to say it, its just not true. You do get a 20% discount on a bottle if you already have a alcohol drink package.

Clarea, you are right just got off the phone with RC and as of 1/15 no more wine package. So you just have to settle for wine by the glass or buy bottles thru RS or in the dinning room, and this is FLEET wide. So if anyone is saying something different, hate to say it, its just not true. You do get a 20% discount on a bottle if you already have a alcohol drink package.

Thank you for reporting back.

I just bought a 5 bottle wine package for my December 5 2015 Brilliance cruise. It shows up on my reservation page. It is still showing on the Royal web site as available for purchase. I hope it's still there when I board the ship!

Will the be offering any sort of discounts onboard if you purchase multiple bottles or is a drink package the only way now?

Best-

Steve

I've seen some "deals" on wine bottles once onboard, but these deals were not fleetwide. No way to predict what will be available on your cruise.

NO MORE WINE PACKAGES well this is a deal breaker for us tell rccl to put it back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:.
I agree, we don't drink beer so don't want a beer & wine beverage package.

Well this just justifies our decision to sail on other lines in 2015 in addition to the one 4 night sailing we have on Enchantment. So we will be taking on board 2 bottles of wine to drink with no corkage fee!

Edited by peteukmcr

As of last week, I could still order a 10 bottle wine package for my upcoming cruise on Independence of the Seas in March 2015. That option is now gone and no wine packages are listed at all for that cruise (as well as neither of the other two cruises I have booked).

As of last week, I could still order a 10 bottle wine package for my upcoming cruise on Independence of the Seas in March 2015. That option is now gone and no wine packages are listed at all for that cruise (as well as neither of the other two cruises I have booked).
Still there for our May 2015 sailing on Enchantment. Inconsistent as usual.