Squaremouth.com

casafo

We recently purchased air and cruise tickets for 6 family members. Ages range from 9 to 76. I found Squaremouth.com for travel insurance quotes. It was very easy and I found a policy that worked well for us.

Give them a try, I think you might like it. I am NOT affiliated with the website.

We used them last year to insure our Baltic cruise. Two days before we were supposed to fly out I had to have a cardiac cath and had to cancel. While they were very nice about providing the claims forms, it was an all out war after the claim was filed to get paid. Way too many phone calls and emails and way too much time elapsed before the claim was paid. This was a very straight forward claim. I had no history of cardiac issues, my doctors told me point blank "you cannot go at all". It took over two months to get my money back and then they refused to cover the portion of my cruise that I used a Celebrity gift card to pay for. My Baltic cruise is re-booked for this coming May, my health is fine now and I used another site to insure the new trip. It was a very very ugly situation for me and I would not recommend Squaremouth or their preferred insurer Tin Leg. I am not affilitated with any of these sites I have mentioned, I just used them and got terrible service when I really needed their help.