Drink packages

wangeling gal

I'm a sucker for a Cosmo and like a Baileys later in the evening, so I will purchase the top shelf upgrade package. My hubby is happy with the standard drinks, but will want the beer package as it has beers that he likes in it.

My question is - do we have to buy the same package, or can we get the 2 different packages?

And this one is probably a dumb one but - if you purchase the upgraded package, do they automatically use the more premium gin/vodka/scotch ect or do you need to ask for it?

Yes, you and your husband can buy different packages as each one is personal to you. You hand your card to the server and it will have a sticker on it to indicate the package you have so they will know and ask you which of the package drinks you'd like. After a while and if you visit the same bars they will get to know you and probably won't need to ask! Quest has some wonderful bar servers. Look forward to meeting you on the 3rd February:)

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden

Cheers for getting back to me with the answer Phil. That was exactly what I was hoping for.

I'm looking forward to getting acquainted with all the bar people on the Quest, who I know will be as fabulous as their counterparts on the Journey are ;)

See you aboard Quest in February. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, you and your husband can buy different packages as each one is personal to you. You hand your card to the server and it will have a sticker on it to indicate the package you have so they will know and ask you which of the package drinks you'd like. After a while and if you visit the same bars they will get to know you and probably won't need to ask! Quest has some wonderful bar servers. Look forward to meeting you on the 3rd February:)

Phil

Can one Get the package and the other Not?