Princess SPAM

Tina G

How can you people call it spam ? I have now recieve 5 nearly identical e-mails with the subject header

"A message from Captain Ed Perrin for Booking # ====" of welcome and letting me "Find out more

about the exciting features and amenities of Regal Princess and things to do on your sailing to the Caribbean."

Spam ? Perish the thought ! :D

There are people here who are so brand-love-blind, that they would

enjoy getting the email five times.

A year or two ago, there was a thread about princess cold-calling

people at dinner time. Most people would find this tedious.

There were posters here hoping they would be next.

Honestly, if I was lucky enough to have a cruise coming up any time soon, I wouldn't be complaining about a few unnecessary emails. :rolleyes:

Right... :confused:

Besides it may be repetative, or broken .. but is not SPAM or JUNK.

We were hoping that the title meant that Princess added SPAM Musubi to the menu ;)

Just curious...which ship are you on on the 8th? We're on the CB and haven't received our guaranteed cabin assignment yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

OK, Princess, I forgive you! We just got a visit from the Upgrade Fairy, and we're assigned to a mini-suite MD grade instead of the Balcony BE we paid for! :D

Ironically, Princess did NOT notify us of this! I heard it from my wonderful TA! Princess has not officially notified us, but it's on our booking.

Yep, we're on the Sapphire.

OK, Princess, I forgive you! We just got a visit from the Upgrade Fairy, and we're assigned to a mini-suite MD grade instead of the Balcony BE we paid for! :D

Ironically, Princess did NOT notify us of this! I heard it from my wonderful TA! Princess has not officially notified us, but it's on our booking.

Yep, we're on the Sapphire.

Nice upgrade. Congrats. I believe that if you book through a ta they will be notified. If you book direct, you will be notified. Either way you can look in the personalizer.