Constellation-5 Day Christmas Cruise

S&G1968

Just back from the Constellation... 5 day cruise over Christmas...

We were in a Sky Suite... Thoroughly enjoyed the staff and the ship. Boris at the Wine Bar was amazing! We learned more about Reidel Wine Glasses and the enhancment the glasses give the wine!

My first night we ate in Tuscan which was great... The rest of the nights we ate in Ocean Liners... For me that experience was just wonderful.

I thought our Butler was attentive, our room was always cleaned and the ship was very nice. The pool was a bit crowded with chair savers but my solution for that was to simply move the towels if nothing was on them and problem solved.

I did book several more cruises on Board based on my future schedule and what seemed to be great savings for the Celebrity Suites...

~Steve

Thanks for posting

we are booked for 5 day itin in Jan on Connie.....AQ and BLU...can't wait!

You probably won't go anywhere else other than Blu!

If you do and you like fine dining then try Ocean Liners. Stevan is the Sommienar (pronounced Stefan) he is great and fun. Also the Wine Bar is a great place to have a glass of wine before You settle into Blu. I did like the Martini Bar but the found the Wine Bar a bit more calming!

All of the menue items on Blu looked phenomenal so Enjo! Hopefully you get to try some other options but if you don't, then we will all know why! :cool:

-Steve

Edited by Sterlruth